Our 2nd year at this parc. There’s plenty to keep you all amused on parc, but Lake Garda is also too close to miss out on.
Amazing swimming pools with superb slides provide fun for all the family, plus there’s also a parc cinema and various sport and playing fields too. Why not enjoy the Italian lifestyle to its fullest and have a delicious cappuccino by the restaurant at the start of the day and then enjoy a freshly baked pizza as the sun goes down. And in between enjoy some of the many activities on offer or just laze about and soak up the sunshine. Only 7kms away you will find beautiful Lake Garda, which is great for hours of swimming and sunbathing, as well as lots of spectacular water attractions. The beautiful town of Peschiera is not too far away or take the train to the ‘capital of opera’, Verona or slightly further to the beautiful city of Venice. And for ultimate family fun, don’t forget Gardaland theme park too.
Gardaland is the largest amusement park in Italy, and one of the largest in Europe, it offers its visitors no less than 11 different shows each day and 5 themed restaurants. The Park has rides for the courageous such as Blue Tornado, Space Vertigo and Magic Mountain or you could discover the ruins of an ancient oriental temple on board a rubber dinghy, or there is Fantasy Kingdom for the children.
First Pool: Children
- Size: 600m²
- Depth: 0.02m min.- 0.35m max.
Second Pool: All the Family
- Size: 1000m²
- Depth: 1.20m min.- 1.20m max.
- Waterslide: 3 long and 1 short measuring between 5 and 25 mtrs
- Open: 26/04/2010 - 19/09/2010
Pool regulations and extras
- Life guard: high season & low season
- Sun loungers available
- Sun terrace next to pool area
- ID bracelet must be worn, Free
- Basic assortment: 23/04/2010 - 26/09/2010
- Restaurant: 23/04/2010 - 26/09/2010
- 3 course menu
- take-away meals: 23/04/2010 - 26/09/2010 All from the restaurant menu with pizzas in the evening
- Bar 18/06/2010 - 26/09/2010
- Washing machines: 4, € 3.50 per load
- Clothes dryers: 3, € 4.00 per load
- Cold water showers
- Baby bath and changing facilities
- children's toilets
- sinks available for dish washing and clothes washing
- Tourist information, Internet Access available
- Languages spoken: French, English, German, Dutch, Italian